Hi babes! If you’re like me, shopping for guys is WAY more difficult than shopping for girls. I always have the most trouble with the men in Logan and I’s family when I’m picking out gifts. So I had Logan look around online and help me pick out gifts for three different price points: Under $100, under $50 and under $25. If you love his picks, be sure to give this guide some love and share, like or comment so he knows what a great job he did! 🙂 Shop Logan and I’s Gift Guide: Gifts for Him.
- Kiehl’s Men Heavy Lifters Gift Set – This gift set by one of the leaders in skin care includes exfoliating cleanser, moisturizer, eye cream and a skin serum to defy aging and leave your man’s skin as soft and well taken care of as yours. Keihl’s is a top-quality beauty and self-care brand that everyone is sure to fall in love with.
- Alfani Mens Boots – Logan loves leather shoes that have an ombre tone to them. It adds a modern, stylish look to any pair.
- Duracell Portable Emergency Jumpstarter – My dad will be so proud that this made the list. Every man (and woman) should have this in the car for emergencies!
- Replica “By The Fireplace” Candle – The PERFECT scent for winter. We love the subtle woodsy scent in our living room for nights that we don’t have a full fire going.
- UGG Men’s Slippers – UGG slippers are Logan’s favorite brand during winter because of how long they last. He says that slippers wear out too easy and the bottoms break down but he can wear UGG slippers for more than one winter because of the high quality craftsmanship and materials.
- Philips Norelco Face Trimmer – Logan’s favorite trimmer that he’s ever had because it’s the best one out there (his words). He loves the vacuum system that catches the hair, which is why I think it is the best – I no longer have to walk into a hair covered bathroom sink!
- Nike Air Max Typha 2 Training Shoes – Logan has always preferred a more simple look with his tennis shoes, while maintaining a classic style. These are just that!
- Vans Authentic Buck Sneaker – These classic, cool sneakers are an easy pair to every look.
- Weird bonus.. Red Dead Redemption II – IDK. This was Logan’s pick. He said it’s the game of the season?
- Antler Decanter and Wooden Spirits Stopper – There are lots of options for decanters out there, but I think the wooden stopper in this one sets it apart! This would be perfect to serve a glass of his favorite bourbon in any man cave.
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Water Bottle – “I love you, boo, but you are not good at getting your water in each day.” – Me, to Logan. Hidrate Spark is a next level water bottle that integrates with your fitness apps and actually reminds you when it is time to drink your water. So your water bottle becomes your accountability partner – how cool is that!?
- Apple Watch Sports Band – I LOVE my Apple Watch, but I hate the feeling of the original rubber band rubbing while I’m working out. This lightweight, soft band solves this problem!
- Men’s Slippers – Logan love’s the sleek, masculine look of these super comfy slippers!
- Zest Coast Sample Packs – If he’s into grilling, Zest Coast is a MUST! Buy a couple of sample packs and put together a grill kit for you husband, dad or friend!
- Kiehl’s Grooming Beard Oil – A man and his beard… an epic love story. But really, this stuff does wonders to make a man’s wild, rough beard nice and silky!
- Dylan Blue Cologne – Logan’s favorite scent!
- Gap Straight Fit Jeans – GAP is one of both Logan and I’s fav places to shop jeans! This particular pair is one of Logan’s favs because of the dark wash and the GapFlex stretch!
- Chipolo Bluetooth Tracker – For the man who can never find his keys. The small, slim style is such a plus!
- Men’s Slim Fit Shirt – Slim Stripes – A classic on sale right now! Be sure to snag a couple of these for a slimming, styled fit!
- Men’s Slim Fit Shit – Checked Pattern – Same shirt, different pattern!
- Leather Luggage Tag – I adore this custom leather luggage tag! Such a sleek, classic, masculine look!
- Old Fashion On-The-Go Set – For the man who is specific about his drinks, this travel kit for Old Fashions on-the-go is perfect (and delicious!)
- Vermont Barrel Aged Maple Syrup – Yup, it’s as good as it sounds! The perfect gift for any breakfast lover!
- Beer Socks – For the man who loves rocking unique dress socks as much as he loves beer (AKA… Logan.)
- Men’s Devotional – IMO, one of the most important you can give to someone important to you, a deeper connection with their faith.
So… what do you think of Logan’s picks? Let us know!