Hi babes! WOW! What a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend it has been full of family, friends, gratitude and love.
Logan and I spent Thursday bouncing from house to house for various family Thanksgivings then we came home and knocked out most of our Christmas shopping (PRAISE). Did anyone else take advantage of some of the AMAZING Black Friday sales that were going on this year!? On Friday, my family drove up from Saint Louis and we had our very first joint holiday! Then on Saturday, we all celebrated Logan and I at our ENGAGEMENT PARTY. How was your Thanksgiving weekend? Be sure to leave a comment and let me know! 🙂
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to start thinking about Christmas (because yes, I absolutely wait until after Thanksgiving to get in the Christmas spirit!) I’m kicking off my Gift Guide series today, and you can expect a new gift guide from now until the week before Christmas every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
To start things off, I’m sharing my favorite gifts for a comfy cozy winter!
- BeautyBio Bright Eyes Set – A silky sleep mask and the most amazing eye depuffing masks that you’ll ever try, this set is perfect for any gal on the go, who loves to pamper herself or who deserves some “me time!”
- Cable Knit Beanie w/ Removable Feather Pom – Could this beanie be any cuter!? I love the color block trend and this beanie takes it into your accessories, PLUS with the oversized (yet removable) pom at the top it is definitely a winter statement piece!
- Ground Velvet Pajama Tee and Shorts – This jammie set is PERFECT for winter time girls’ nights! On trend with velvet fabric, the girly pink, fantastic quality AND on sale – what more could a girl want!?
- Faux Fur Wine Bag – Let’s be honest, wine is the gift that you can never go wrong with! But long gone are the days where just a simple bottle will do, we’ve stepped it up a notch with adorable wine bags! Grab this adorable faux fur wine bag to deliver a gift to the holiday hostess!
- Bo Nightie – Meet the SOFTEST sleep shirt EVER. 100% cotton, a boyfriend fit and a gorgeous quartz color, this is my favorite sleepwear. Honestly, just treat yourself to it.
- Shearling Slippers – Top off a girl’s stocking with the most instagrammable slippers out there and she’s bound to snap a pic! These super soft, very cozy slippers have a way of of keeping your feet warm, but without the (let’s be honest) feet sweat – thank you sandal style!
- Slip Travel Set – Listen, I thought needing a silk pillowcase was a total scheme… until I tried one… during winter. I have curly, frizzy hair that gets super dry during winter. But sleeping on a silk pillowcase helps both my hair and skin retain moisture AND keeps the frizz down! Get the travel size for any girl on the go, and the full size for anyone! BONUS: your pillow is ALWAYS cold!
- 21 oz Stoneware Mug – The cutest mug for starting your morning with coffee, drinking cocoa by the fire, having some cider while reading a book or finishing your night off with some sleepy time tea! I love how long this mug keeps my drinks warm and it also looks adorable on my coffee cart!
- Anthropology Oil Diffuser – Okay, tbh, some oil diffusers look SO gaudy. That’s why I love Anthropology’s Pilgrim Zoe oil diffuser! It has such a sleek, modern look that will blend in with every decor theme. It has an above average water tank, remote control functionality and a longer run time, keeping your home smelling fantastic.
- Cloud Slippers – If you’re like me, I like my slippers to be a sleek fit that completely encompasses my feet, AKA warmer socks. These were so cute, I just ordered myself a pair for Christmas! #shameless
- Velvet Floor Pillow – In the name of transparency, I’m sitting on an old oversized throw pillow, turned floor pillow right now! So I’m definitely going to snag this cutie for when I’m working in the living room! It comes in 10 different colors and two sizes. Perfect for ladies living in apartments or those who host friends over!
Shop the cozy gifts above (plus a couple extra) below!