Hey everyone! I can’t believe it is already July! This summer is already halfway over!
As I’m sure you all already know, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is starting today! I absolutely love shopping at Nordstrom, as I’m sure nearly everyone else in the world does, because of the quality of items, their great customer service and free shipping. And their sale is a great opportunity to score loads of new releases for a great price! So I want to share some of my thoughts to help you prep for this annual opportunity!
So what is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
Each year, in July, Nordstrom kicks off their annual anniversary sale. It typically lasts a couple of weeks, and launches in phases for different people. The items that are on sale are all new releases, pre-season but for a massive sale price! The sale is both online and in store.
When is the Sale?
- On July 11, level-4 card holders get early access to shop the sale
- On July 12, the official “Early Access Sale” opens up for all Nordstrom card holders. Now, year after year, card holders tend to get the best of the sale. So if you are interested in hitting up the best of this sale, visit Nordstrom and apply for a card now!
- On July 20 – August 5, the sale goes public! This means everyone now has access to the best sale of the season! On August 6, the sale is officially closed and prices go up to their season prices.
How can I prepare for the Sale?
- Be sure to follow me on IG and check out my stories for try on hauls! I’ll be sharing some of my favorite picks from this sale to help you find the best picks of this year!
- Like I said above, be sure to apply for a Nordstrom card so that you can get early access!
- Once you have your card, be sure to utilize your triple points while you take advantage of this sale!
- If you prefer shopping in person so that you know how it fits, but you can’t make it into a store during the sale, go online! Nordstrom has free shipping and free returns (YAY!) so you can try it on and if you don’t love it, you can send it back. But I promise you, you will!
If you have any questions, be sure to reach out on my IG! Happy shopping!